By using our site and/or services, you consent to our website's privacy policies as stated below:
We collect information from you when you fill out a form and/or receive Tandew services. This information is used to provide you with tutoring and for purposes associated with your tutoring account with Tandew. We never sell/give/use your personal information for anything beyond your tutoring relationship with Tandew.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our tutoring services
- To improve our Tandew App
- To improve customer service
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
Your Tandew App profile is password-protected so that only you and authorized Tandew employees have access to your account information. If you registered for Tandew App using Facebook Connect, then your login and password shall be the same as your Facebook login and password. In order to maintain this protection, you should not give this password to anyone. Tandew staff will never proactively reach out to you and ask for any personal account information, including your password. If you share a computer, you should sign out of your Tandew App account and close the browser window after usage. This will help protect your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties.
Tandew makes every effort to ensure that your information is secure on its system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Tandew cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit through Tandew App, and you do so at your own risk. If you have any further questions on this issue, you should contact Tandew management at firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 286-5181. Tandew expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should any other individuals obtain the information you submit to Tandew App.
Tandew Tutors sign non-disclosure agreements in which they agree not to share any of your personal information with outside parties. Tutors may share your information with Tandew managements or other Tandew Tutors if it is in the interest of providing you with better services.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Tandew will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Exceptions include:
- Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- In the event of transfer of ownership, or assets, or bankruptcy, we reserve the right to share all company information, including student information, to third parties. We may also disclose your information to parent companies and other businesses and entities with whom we are under a common corporate control.
- Release of information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Tandew reserves the right to make changes to this policy. All changes will be posted on this page.